To support you in the sales process we develop several product sheets to provide inspiration and insight to you and your customers. We also have included use cases and white papers.
This wiki will be continuously expanding and we’ll be adding new information regularly.
The product sheets all contain a introduction explaining the contents of the reports and multiple analyses. A great way to give prospects an idea of the possible output.
We also provide a general leaflet with a summary of all the reports; Wakoopa Reports.
A couple of ideas to get you started.
- Benchmarking; compare features, structure, payment methods, conversions and much more.
- Click path analysis; how do people click through a site?
- Competition; map and continuously monitor the competition on all fronts.
- Content Engagement Monitor; which content engages and which doesn’t?
- Navigation; find out which, type of, navigation works best?
- Personas; use the dashboard to identify different personas of your online audience.
- Segment analysis; look at the behavior of a specific segments.
- Site Structure Analysis; take a closer look at the volume each segment of a site getting.
- Traffic Analysis; where does your traffic come from and goes to after visiting your site.
- Traffic Value analysis; identify the value of the traffic from different sources?
- User Group Analysis – track a specific user group to deep dive in their online behavior.
Cases are a great way to inspire prospects.
Do you have case which you would like to share? Please let us know.
- Draait Facebook Hyves de nek om? – Publication on Marketingfacts [dutch]
- Prominente rol van Google en reviews bij koopproces electronica – Publication on Molblog [dutch]
- Top of Flop in de webshop – Publication in Tijdschrift voor Marketing [dutch]
The white papers provide good background information about our technology, markets, developments and features.